Email marketing is one of the most effective inbound marketing tools for engaging with your customers and nurturing leads and in order to maximize the potential of email marketing, you need to have the right tools at your disposal which means the proper Email templates for your marketing campaigns.
Email templates let you customize the formatting and text of emails sent by users who share your content. Building an email marketing template from scratch is not at all easy unless you’re a pro coder. Top of FormSo, in this post we will share with you the simple steps which will help you design and build a custom email from start to finish.
Why you should go for Custom Email Templates?
Easy to use
To use a customized template, you might need advanced knowledge of a service in order to make even the smallest of changes. A web professional can give you custom Email template for your specific need which is very easy to use so your email campaigns can be set up quickly and more efficiently without much knowledge of the coding behind it.
Sometimes you might try to adjust the content in order to provide your customers just so it will fit into a template’s predefined sections and that might not look good because nobody likes a messy or unorganized content. But customized email templates will give you more control over how you deliver your content to your users. You can opt for layout as per your specific needs and add unique functionality that will work best for your goals.
Drafting HTML Email has its own challenge because it needs a special attention to work properly on mobile devices specifically. For the best experience make sure that an Email template is coded properly and it is tested well to use it for custom Email templates. This will give you control over the experience which your users will have with your email campaigns, letting you tailor that experience to your specific audience.
Nowadays it’s very important to be consistent brand across the world and Email marketing is no different which means your Email templates should have the same general look-and-feel as your website carries the number of elements like logo, colours, typography, and so on. If you’re using custom email templates make sure these elements are carried over to strategically reinforce your brand and integrate your email campaigns with the rest of your marketing strategy.
With custom email templates, you can ensure that your emails are unique and personalized to your business. This will make you stand out from competitors and be more creative with your email marketing.
Custom Email Template will make your work painless as you don’t need a lick of coding skills. Use custom templates as your foundation with this you can design a unique and well-branded email campaign in minutes.
Custom Email Template Integration Steps for MailChimp:-
- On left bar, you will see Campaigns, Templates, Lists, etc… Click on Templates.
- There will be a new window with two buttons on the top right – File Manage and Create Template – Click on “Create Template”
- In the window, you will see options – Basic, Themes, & Code your own – Click on “Code your own”
- Here you will see three options: Choose the last option – Import Zip and upload the zip file we have provided (file name.zip).
- Once template loads, preview it and save with some name.
- Go back to the campaign, and click on create a campaign.
- Choose regular Campaign, Select list, Enter Name of Campaign, Subject line and necessary details and click on Next
- From the options choose 3rd option “Saved Templates”
- Select the template you saved in Step E and you will be through.
Get in Touch with Nick firstname.lastname@example.org for any assistance.