A leading international wholesale and retail service provider, Celesio is a renowned name in healthcare and pharmaceutical sectors alike. Recently, they came up with an innovative concept of developing an augmented reality app ‘Virtual Pharmacist’ that became a support system for the users. The app was to provide detailed information regarding drugs, medication, side effects, scheduling tips and more – based on a scanned picture of the drug name or tablet box.
Whiz developed a prototype app when invited to submit a proposal. We jumped on the opportunity to create a unique product never designed before, ending up with a flawless app that functions across a massive database and auto learns with the users.
- Unique augmented reality app development
- 3D virtual app that could deliver tailored content specific to user requirement
- Self-evolution and smart learning required through continued usage
Proposition & Solution
- Easy image recognition through a camera scan from phone
- In-depth information provided on scanned image uploaded to the app
- All details scrutinized as per user requirements and past learning
Results & Benefits
- Scanning and image recognition simplified for users by employing tablet boxes
- Extensive data storage for instant information retrievals
- Bringing pharmacist services to the users’ fingertips through a simple mobile app
- Comprehensive pre and post launch support for app deployment